Easy 30-Minute Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
Are you craving a delicious seafood pasta dish but short on time? Look no further than our Easy 30-Minute Shrimp Alfredo Pasta recipe. This dish combines succulent shrimp with a creamy alfredo sauce, all served over perfectly cooked pasta. It’s a quick and satisfying meal that will leave your taste buds dancing.
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink and opaque. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, pour in the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir continuously until the sauce thickens and the cheese is fully melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and stir to coat them in the creamy alfredo sauce.
- Serve the shrimp and sauce over the cooked fettuccine pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley and extra Parmesan cheese if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Our Easy 30-Minute Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is the perfect solution for a quick and indulgent weeknight dinner. Creamy alfredo sauce and plump shrimp make this dish a family favorite.
Nutrition: Calories 540 | Fat 32g | Carbs 42g | Protein 24g
Craving a restaurant-quality shrimp alfredo but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen? This recipe has got you covered. In just 30 minutes, you can whip up a creamy, dreamy pasta dish that’s sure to impress your loved ones. The combination of tender shrimp and rich alfredo sauce is a match made in culinary heaven.
So next time you’re short on time but still want a gourmet meal, remember our Easy 30-Minute Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. It’s a lifesaver for busy cooks who refuse to compromise on flavor. Give it a try, and you’ll have a new favorite go-to recipe in your arsenal.