Easy Thai Peanut Noodles
If you’re craving a burst of flavors in a single dish, look no further than our Easy Thai Peanut Noodles recipe. This delectable dish combines the creamy richness of peanut sauce with the zesty kick of Thai spices, creating a harmonious and satisfying experience for your taste buds.
- 8 oz of rice noodles
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Crushed peanuts for garnish
- Boil the rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, minced garlic, grated ginger, honey, lime juice, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Place the cooked rice noodles in a large mixing bowl and pour the peanut sauce over them. Toss to coat the noodles evenly.
- Add the sliced red bell pepper, julienned carrot, and thinly sliced cucumber to the noodles. Mix everything together.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and crushed peanuts.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Easy Thai Peanut Noodles!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Easy Thai Peanut Noodles are a perfect blend of creamy, spicy, and tangy flavors. It’s a quick and satisfying meal that will transport your taste buds straight to Thailand. Whether you’re a fan of Thai cuisine or just looking for a tasty and effortless dinner option, this recipe is a winner.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 420
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 4g
Make these Easy Thai Peanut Noodles when you want to add some excitement to your dinner routine. With its vibrant colors and bold flavors, it’s not just a meal; it’s a culinary adventure. Your family and friends will love the explosion of taste in every bite, making it a dish you’ll want to make again and again.