Easy Weeknight Stir-Fries
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious meal to whip up on busy weeknights, Easy Weeknight Stir-Fries are the answer. These stir-fries are not only incredibly tasty but also super simple to make. With a perfect balance of flavors and textures, this recipe is a surefire way to satisfy your family’s cravings without spending hours in the kitchen.
- 2 cups of sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1 pound of thinly sliced beef or tofu for a vegetarian option
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of ginger paste
- 1/4 cup of chicken or vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked rice or noodles for serving
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat and add the sesame oil.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger paste to the hot oil and sauté for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced beef or tofu to the skillet and stir-fry until cooked through, then remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sliced bell peppers and broccoli florets. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until they start to become tender.
- Return the cooked beef or tofu to the skillet and stir to combine with the vegetables.
- Pour in the soy sauce and chicken or vegetable broth. Stir well and let it simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve your Easy Weeknight Stir-Fries hot over cooked rice or noodles.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
These Easy Weeknight Stir-Fries are the perfect solution for a quick, flavorful dinner. With a mix of vibrant veggies, tender beef or tofu, and a savory sauce, this dish will become a family favorite. Plus, it’s ready in just 30 minutes!
Nutrition: Calories 280, Carbohydrates 22g, Protein 18g, Fat 12g
Make these Easy Weeknight Stir-Fries part of your regular dinner rotation. They’re not only convenient but also packed with flavor and nutrition. Your family will love the delicious combination of tender beef (or tofu for a vegetarian twist) and crisp vegetables, all coated in a savory sauce. And with a prep time of just 15 minutes, you’ll have more time to relax and enjoy your evening.