Lowongan Kerja Posisi Finance Manager di PT Agri Pintar Asia
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manajer/Asisten Manajer
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja : 7 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Akuntansi / Keuangan, Akuntansi Umum / Pembiayaan / 501, 131
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Required Experience: 7 Years Experience
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia (OnSite)
Semaai is an Agritech startup backed by the top International and impact VCs. We are on a mission to uplift the livelihood and income of 55 million farmers in Indonesia through a highly trusted network of MSMEs(Toko Tanis) and farmer groups.
Agriculture in Indonesia is one of the biggest untapped opportunities in Asia as it is a $100 Billion economy but one of the least digitized sectors even though the country has the fourth-highest mobile user base in the world. We aim to be the first full-stack upstream solution for farmers and Agri SMEs with a focus on inputs, advisories, and agri-finance.
- Launched our first product (Agriculture Input Products Marketplace) in August’ 21 in 3 weeks
- Only Integrated Digital Ecosystem for rural agricultural entrepreneurs!
Link to our product:
Who we are
Semaai co-founders are ex Entrepreneurs, Goldman Sachs, World Bank, and Schlumberger, with 30 years of rich experience in the technology, agri-business, and development sector in Indonesia and India. We hold a set of values “CLIMB” (Customer obsession, Learning, Integrity, Mission driven, Bias for action) and highly believe in maintaining the best culture!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA or CPA preferred.
- At least 7 years of work experience and proven experience of 5+ years in financial management and operations.
- Having work experience in a Big4 public accounting company will be preferred.
- Experience of working with startups / new ventures would be an advantage.
- Proven leadership and team management capabilities.
- Excellent ability to problem solves along with solid analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Accounting Software (Xero) and other financial software.
- Should have native-level proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and professional working level proficiency in English.
- Creative personality & out of the box thinker.
Why should you join
- We believe increasing the income of farmers and MSMEs will speed up their upward social mobility.
- We want to build products that create a positive impact on this truly underserved segment.
- End-to-end ownership — for any given project, we have one person who is responsible. While they don’t necessarily have to do all the work themselves, it’s their job to make sure all the work gets done.
- Bias towards action — we launch betas and prototypes as early as we can. This helps ensure that we’re building what users want.
- Inclusive culture — a core part of our culture is our commitment to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes Semaai an excellent home for everyone.
**We look forward to working with people who have similar beliefs and goals.
This profile will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage the finance team, including Treasury Management and Financial Reporting.
- Develop and implement financial policies, strategies, procedures, and controls to ensure smooth business operations and appropriate risk management systems.
- Prepare forecasts, and budgets aligned with the company’s short-term and long-term objectives.
- Conduct financial analysis, performance evaluations, variance analysis and cost-benefit assessments to provide valuable insights for management decisions.
- Monitor financial operations to identify and address inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
Treasury and Vendor Management:
- Monitor and manage the company’s cash flow to ensure adequate liquidity for daily operations and long-term investments.
- Optimize cash management, including forecasting cash needs, and managing cash balances across accounts.
- Manage banking relationships and negotiate financing terms of various working capital lending lines to secure the most favourable arrangements for the company.
- Coordinate with the commerce team for vendor relationships, contracts, and ensure timely and accurate payment of invoices.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial data for investors and board meetings.
- Ensure that financial disclosures are accurate, consistent, and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations and standards.
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Agri Pintar Asia
Semaai merupakan Agri-tech start-up baru di Indonesia yang mengembangkan solusi B2B holistik pertama bagi pelaku bisnis pertanian di Indonesia untuk jual beli sarana produksi pertanian dan hasil panen. Tujuan kami adalah membantu petani dan pelaku usaha membuat keputusan bisnis yang cerdas dan memaksimalkan potensi keuntungan pertanian mereka, yang pada akhirnya merevitalisasi pedesaan Indonesia dan komunitas petani. Misi kami adalah menjadi pusat untuk mencari semua kebutuhan dan meringankan kesulitan-kesulitan yang dialami petani pada saat ini. Tim kami memiliki pengalaman mendalam di sektor pertanian.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Agri Pintar Asia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1- 50 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 20 hari
Industri : Agrikultural/Perkebunan/Peternakan Unggas/Perikanan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Kasual (contoh: Kaos)
Lokasi : Jakarta Selatan