Lemon Blueberry Muffins: Bakery Style
Create a storytelling-style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe “Lemon Blueberry Muffins: Bakery Style.”
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix melted butter, eggs, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon zest.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling them about ¾ full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
Enjoy these bakery-style lemon blueberry muffins, bursting with fresh blueberries and a hint of lemon zest.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Saturated Fat: 5g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe “Lemon Blueberry Muffins: Bakery Style.”