Mango Salsa: Taste of the Tropics
Picture yourself on a warm, sandy beach, with the gentle rustle of palm leaves in the background and the tropical sun caressing your skin. Now, add a burst of flavor to this imaginary paradise, and you’ve got Mango Salsa: Taste of the Tropics. This vibrant and zesty salsa is a delightful concoction of ripe mangoes, crisp bell peppers, zingy lime, and a dash of spicy jalapeños. It’s not just a recipe; it’s a journey to the heart of the tropics, where every bite is a celebration of the sun-kissed flavors of the islands.
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine diced mangoes, red bell pepper, red onion, and jalapeño.
- Drizzle the fresh lime juice over the mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Add chopped cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
- Serve chilled, and enjoy the tropical goodness with your favorite tortilla chips or alongside grilled fish or chicken.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Mango Salsa: Taste of the Tropics is a refreshing and colorful salsa that brings the exotic flavors of the tropics to your table. It’s perfect for summer gatherings, BBQ parties, or as a topping for grilled dishes.
Nutritional Information: (per serving) Calories: 120, Fat: 0g, Carbohydrates: 30g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 1g
Imagine the delighted faces of your guests as they dip into this tantalizing Mango Salsa, each bite transporting them to a faraway tropical paradise. The sweetness of ripe mangoes, the crunch of bell peppers, and the kick of jalapeños create a harmonious dance of flavors that will leave everyone craving for more. So, bring home the taste of the tropics with this easy-to-make Mango Salsa recipe and let your taste buds embark on a delicious journey.