Perfectly Grilled Shrimp
Picture this: a warm summer evening, the sun setting in the horizon, and the aroma of perfectly grilled shrimp wafting through the air. It’s a scene straight out of a dream, and with our recipe, you can make it a reality in your own backyard.
- 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Start by marinating the shrimp. In a bowl, combine the minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the marinade, ensuring they are well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- While the shrimp is marinating, preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated shrimp onto the soaked wooden skewers.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until the shrimp turns pink and slightly charred.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These perfectly grilled shrimp are a true delight. The marinade infuses them with a burst of flavor, and the grill adds that irresistible smokiness. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or simply craving a taste of summer, this recipe will not disappoint.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 180 | Protein 20g | Carbohydrates 3g | Fat 10g | Cholesterol 190mg | Sodium 350mg
Picture your friends and family gathered around the grill, savoring these mouthwatering shrimp and sharing stories. It’s the perfect recipe for creating unforgettable moments. So, fire up that grill, and let’s make some perfectly grilled shrimp memories!