Taste of Fall: Pumpkin Spice Everything
Fall is here, and that means it’s time to indulge in all things pumpkin spice! This delightful recipe brings the cozy flavors of autumn right to your kitchen. From pumpkin spice lattes to pumpkin spice muffins, this recipe has it all. Whether you’re hosting a seasonal brunch or simply craving some autumnal comfort food, this is the perfect choice.
- 2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a muffin tin or line with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
- If desired, fold in chopped pecans or chocolate chips for an extra layer of flavor.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy the warm, comforting taste of fall with these delicious pumpkin spice muffins!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
These pumpkin spice muffins are the perfect way to embrace the flavors of fall. They are moist, flavorful, and packed with all the warm spices that make this season so special. Whether you enjoy them for breakfast, as a snack, or as a dessert, they are sure to satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings.
Nutrition: Calories – 220kcal, Carbohydrates – 32g, Protein – 3g, Fat – 9g, Saturated Fat – 5g, Cholesterol – 47mg, Sodium – 244mg, Potassium – 147mg, Fiber – 2g, Sugar – 17g, Vitamin A – 5310IU, Vitamin C – 1.5mg, Calcium – 41mg, Iron – 1.5mg
Fall is all about savoring the warm and comforting flavors, and these pumpkin spice muffins do just that. They are a delightful addition to any autumn gathering or a cozy treat for yourself. So, grab a cup of your favorite pumpkin spice beverage, bake a batch of these muffins, and enjoy the taste of fall to the fullest!