Lowongan Kerja Posisi Web Developer di PT Petrolink Services Indonesia
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 1 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Komputer/Teknologi Informasi, IT-Perangkat Lunak / 508, 191
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Petrolink is a global company that specializes in user-driven technology for the Energy Industry. We are currently looking for a new Front-End Developer to join our team. As a member of the development team, you will be a key player in building innovative products that encompass the future of data management, visualization, and analytics in our industry.
Our Developers work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile/DevOps environment. You will be able to deliver high-quality code and be able to build reliable and scalable applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Web Developer will be responsible for day-to-day coding and development activities. This will include relevant Unit Testing using various Unit Testing tools, as applicable in an Agile and DevOps Environment. This will also include working efficiently with the respective teams and giving consistent results that align well with business needs.
The developer must be reliable, should show a high-level of understanding, have an innovative attitude, and be able to meet objectives in a timely manner. They should demonstrate an ability to pro-actively communicate progress and requirements to the technical lead and manager as required. The correct individual will be highly driven and motivated, and be able to meet new and demanding targets consistently and successfully as required.
- Write well-organized and sustainable code.
- Design new software and perform modifications/maintenance to existing software.
- Present ideas for software improvements.
- Work closely with other team members to achieve common goals.
- Identify and communicate best development practices.
- Debug/Troubleshoot deployed software.
- Document requirements and implementation.
- Work closely with other developers and other staff (including but not limited to Product Manager, Operations, Testers, etc.).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in Angular 2+ (preferably up to date with latest releases).
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience in HTML/CSS.
- Work experience in the development of frameworks and web platforms are key to this position.
- B Tech/MCA/M Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ year’s relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Clear English communication expected in written and oral forms
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in React (ReactJS).
- Experience in Event-Driven Programming including experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, or other message brokers.
- Experience and/or knowledge of .Net/C# or any OOPS Concepts and technologies.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and technologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Petrolink Services Indonesia
Petrolink is a well-established information and communications technology service company specializing in the energy sector.
Today Petrolink provides services in more than 40 countries worldwide through four regions in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
The secret to this success is the people that work for Petrolink. Petrolink continues to recruit and train highly skilled and internationally experienced employees from the energy sector, software development, and information and communications technology industries. All these employees are team players with a passion for service delivery and an uncommon ability to make strong connections between people, data, and action for better and faster decisions.
If you’re passionate about the energy industry and evolving industry practices, we want to hear from you. Find out more about our company by visiting our website at www.petrolink.com
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Petrolink Services Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 hari
Industri : Komputer/Teknik Informatika (Perangkat Lunak)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja), BPJS (Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehatan)
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya