Weekend Brunch Bliss: Get Cooking!
Indulge in a delightful brunch experience that will elevate your weekends to a new level of bliss. Our “Weekend Brunch Bliss” recipe is crafted with love and precision to tantalize your taste buds and make your mornings extra special.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add the milk, melted butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Preheat a griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat. Grease lightly with cooking spray or butter.
- For each pancake, pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, fresh berries, or whipped cream.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Enjoy a leisurely weekend brunch with these fluffy, mouthwatering pancakes that will leave you craving for more. Perfectly golden and oh-so-satisfying, they are the epitome of brunch bliss.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 250, Total Fat – 7g, Saturated Fat – 4g, Cholesterol – 85mg, Sodium – 620mg, Total Carbohydrates – 38g, Dietary Fiber – 1g, Sugars – 5g, Protein – 7g
Indulge in this heavenly brunch creation and make your weekends extraordinary. Gather your loved ones, whip up this delightful recipe, and savor the magic of a perfect weekend brunch. Let the flavors dance on your palate and create beautiful memories around the brunch table. Happy cooking and happy brunching!